CAPS Past Fee Payment Report
The CAPS Past Fee Payment report lists fee payments made during the
specified date range. Following is a sample of the report and descriptions of
the fields used in the report.
- Account The account number entered
on the Account Inquiry page in the CAPS Web site.
- Date Range The date range of
the report taken from the dates entered on the Account Inquiry page.
- City The city where the permit
- State The state where the permit
- Permit Number The permit number
used by the customer.
- Type The type of permit for the
permit number listed.
- Payment Date The date the fee
- Description Type of fee paid.
- Amt The amount of the transaction.