CAPS Future Fee Expiration Report
The CAPS Future Fee Expirations report uses current permit expiration
dates to calculate and list the permit and accounting fees due during the specified
date range. Following is a sample of the report and descriptions of the fields
used in the report.
- Account The account number entered
on the Account Inquiry page in the CAPS Web site.
- Date Range The date range of
the report taken from the dates entered on the Account Inquiry page.
- City The city where the permit
- State The state where the permit
- Permit Number The permit number
used by the customer.
- Type The type of permit for the
permit number listed.
- Expiration Date The expiration
date of the permit.
- Description The type of fee paid.
- Amt The amount of the transaction.