CAPS USPSCA Reconciliation Report
The CAPS USPSCA Reconciliation report lists all USPS Corporate
Account (USPSCA) funding requests, labeled CAPS Receipt on the report,
and associated Priority Mail Express transactions for the requested
date range. Please note that the Priority Mail Express transactions total dollar amount
will not equal the funding request if the local USPSCA has funds at the time transactions
are posted. The system uses local funds before submitting a funding request
to CAPS. Following is a sample of the report and descriptions of the fields
used in the report.
- Date The mailing or activity
- Charge Back An optional code
not to exceed six digits, which may be added by the customer to the USPSCA number
for internal purposes.
- Label Number The ID number on
an Priority Mail Express item used for tracking the item.
- Orig ZIP The ZIP code of the
originating Post Office.
- Dest ZIP The ZIP code of the
destination or delivery address.
- Postage Amount of postage charged
for the transaction.
- Pickup Fee Amount charged for
- Delivery Fee Amount charged for
delivery of Priority Mail Express Custom Designed shipment.
- Deposits Funds received for credit
to the USPSCA.
- Withdrawals Funds withdrawn from
account, other than postage and fees.
- CDA Leg A three-digit number appended to a Custom
Designed Agreement (CDA) number and used to identify the scheduled destination of