CAPS Priority Mail Express Activity Report
The CAPS Priority Mail Express Activity report lists USPS Corporate Account
(USPSCA) transactions made during the specified date range for a specific USPSCA
number or for all USPSCAs linked to the CAPS account. Sorting options are Transaction
Number and Originating ZIP Code. Following is a sample of the report
and descriptions of the fields used in the report.
- Date The mailing or activity
- Charge Back An optional code
not to exceed six digits, which may be added by the customer to the USPSCA number
for internal purposes.
- Label Number The ID number on
an Priority Mail Express item used for tracking the item.
- Orig ZIP The ZIP code of the
originating Post Office.
- Dest ZIP The ZIP code of the
destination or delivery address.
- Trans Type A code
that represents the type of transaction.
- Postage Amount of postage charged
for the transaction.
- Pickup Fee Amount charged for
- Delivery Fee Amount charged for
delivery of Priority Mail Express Custom Designed shipment.
- Deposits Funds received for credit
to the USPSCA.
- Withdrawals Funds withdrawn from
account, other than postage and fees.
- CDA Leg A three-digit number
appended to a Custom Designed Agreement (CDA) number and used to identify the scheduled destination
of that shipment.
- USPSCA Account The USPSCA account
number entered on the Account Inquiry page in the CAPS Web site.